At Heliomare’s Vitality Centre, the support we offer focuses on exercise, lifestyle and getting fit. We provide our services to both private individuals and company employees
What are the options?
- You are looking for sports and exercise coaching
- You are looking for lifestyle and dietary guidance
- You are looking for support for getting fit and staying fit at work.
Who does the Heliomare Vitality Centre provide its services to?
The Vitality Centre is for both individuals and companies. See leaflet.
- You are fit and want to stay that way
- You want to get fit and stay fit
- You have no physical issues and want to keep it that way
- You are looking for support for physical issues, such as excess weight, high blood pressure, chronic pain or an injury.
- You want to help your employees get fit and/or keep fit so that they can continue to perform well in their jobs.
What we offer
The Vitaal op Maat! preventative fitness training programme. More information about the different options can be found in these leaflets:
- Vitaal op Maat! improved fitness and vitality over the course of 28 weeks.
- Vitaal op Maat! Introduction - An introduction to the programme over the course of three weeks.
- Vitaal op Maat! Off-Site Fitness Training - for those who want to follow the Vitaal op Maat! programme but don’t live and/or work near the Vitality Centre.
- Workshop: Working with a Monitor - Over the course of two hours, you learn how best to work with a computer and/or laptop.
- Flexible fitness sessions during Vitality Centre opening hours.
- Workshop: Dynamic load at work. Over the course of two hours, you'll learn how to take care of your back, not only at work but also in your personal life.
- Workshop: Exercise and Lifestyle. This session lasting around three hours provides you with information about a healthy lifestyle. You will also receive practical tips on how to optimise your lifestyle.
What sessions are on offer at the Heliomare Vitality Centre?
- Fitness training
- Core quarter-hour (group lesson)
- Kick & Fun (group lesson)
- Quick Fit (group lesson)
- Virtual Spin Class
- XCO training
- TRX training
What facilities are available?
- two gyms containing a range of fitness equipment
- spinning bikes
- male and female changing rooms equipped with showers and toilets
- disabled toilet with shower
- free coffee, tea and water
It is a win-win situation. I am working on my health, which makes me fitter for tasks at work
How to contact the Heliomare Vitality Centre
- You are welcome to drop by at Zonnewijzerstraat 3, 1951 MP, Velsen-Noord
- You can reach us by phone on T 0251 21 55 02 or 06 10 65 77 63
- You can email us at email@example.com
How to reach us
For how to reach us by public transport, bicycle and car, see the location in Google Maps.
Precautions against the coronavirus
- Since 1 July, indoor training has been possible on a sign-up basis (via Virtuagym).
- We are currently also providing guidance and advice online.
- Watch this instructional video detailing the hygienic and other precautions to be taken against the coronavirus.